Gatekeeper

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:40:31 +0200

Hi all,

I just finished Microsoft's ISA Server course where a Gatekeeper module was
mentioned which allows it to act kind of like a proxy to Netmeeting (ie. All
Netmeeting connections go through this).

Reading further, I noticed there are some (non-technical) limitations to
ISA's Gatekeeper.

Can anyone tell me/point me to the right info about what Gatekeeper
facilities Exchange 2K has?  Will I be able to use the Exchange server as
the gatekeeper and place calls through it?

Mr. Andrea Coppini
(+356) 79 263732
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and
growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion
dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank,
Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust
and the iAA Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info

www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.