GW to E2K Migration

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <elanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:49:37 -0700

I am testing the Groupwise connector for Exchange and the Groupwise API
gateway.  The Groupwise server in the testbed is running the API gateway and
GWIA.  All inbound internet e-mail is routed to the GWIA.  The connector seems
to be talking to the GW server running the API gateway.  It routes e-mails to
accounts that live on the Exchange
box...with one problem:

When I send an email from my GroupWise server to my test account on
my Exchange 2000 server (different domain), the Exchange server shows the
from address very funky (for lack of a better word).  In Outlook 2002, the
From shows this:  "Eric Lanyon" <elanyon@xxxxxxx> [[]];.elanyon]
If I hit reply, it shows the same thing in the To field.

If I send the email, the Exchange box comes back with the following header: