Re: GLOBAL ADDRESS LIST

  • From: "udayadmin Admin" <udayadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:22:37 +0530

hi,

There is easy option if you are useing Exchange 2000 server. You can
dwonload all Contacts from GAL to you local contact( MS Outlook, Tools-->
Send and recive-->Download address book) after that you can do inport/export
from there you can export that to excel...

Or you can purchase http://www.connectedsw.com/ Address magic ...

Regards
Uday