Re: GFI acknowledgement of screw up

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:28:09 -0400

LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: William Lefkovics [mailto:william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 8:25 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: GFI acknowledgement of screw up

http://www.MSExchange.org/

To put it another way, if the company that protects your email and
network have to 'learn' what happens when they don't do sufficient
testing for
updates, do you really want them protecting you?   Potential
ramifications
(e.g. data loss) of insufficient testing for software updates are
obvious, regardless of the level of actual testing performed.

Have a great weekend!

"Once in a while, I'm standing here, doing something. And I think, 'What
in the world am I doing here?' It's a big surprise." - Donald Rumsfield,
QA Manager, GFI