RE: GFI Mail Security

  • From: "Alex Randjelovic" <alex@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:47:39 -0400

Thank you for your help

Alex Randjelovic

IT Manager

MagiTech, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Abela [mailto:robert@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:57 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: GFI Mail Security

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi Alex,

Can you contact Mr David Vella ( davidv@xxxxxxx ) directly, regarding
this issue please?  He will help you to solve this issue.

Regards,

Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd.
Security & Messaging software for Windows 2000
GFI: MailSecurity - FAXmaker - DownloadSecurity for ISA Server - GFI
Mail essentials - LANguard Security Event Log Monitor

http://www.gfi.com <http://www.gfi.com/>