RE: GFI Mail Essentials

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:32:24 -0800

Although some may consider my opinion biased, for a small company, a 3rd
party hosting service acting as a MS gateway and doing virus and spam
scanning and actions there is a better value.

Having said that, I did do a trial of Mail Essentials and found it to be
good in the basic sense, but the included generic lists catch too many
legits creating false positives.

John Tolmachoff
eServices For You