RE: GFI Mail Essentials

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:32:24 -0800

Although some may consider my opinion biased, for a small company, a 3rd
party hosting service acting as a MS gateway and doing virus and spam
scanning and actions there is a better value.

Having said that, I did do a trial of Mail Essentials and found it to be
good in the basic sense, but the included generic lists catch too many
legits creating false positives.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You