GFI Mail Essentials

  • From: "Graeme Robertson" <gster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:14:49 -0000

Hello to one an all,

I am a bit of a novice when it comes to exchange server 2000 and have
recently started working at a small company where span is a big problem.  I
have been investigating anti spam software and GFI Mail essentials seems to
be the best viable option as I am working for a small company with limited
budget. All the reviews I have read have been very good, however I should
very much like to hear the views of anyone who has used it (particularly in
a small corporate environment) and would like to hear their opinions or any
problems they may have found.

Many Thanks

Graeme Robertson