[ExchangeList] GFI Mail Esentials Question

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:51:15 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Anyone know why the
non-delivery reports part of GFI would not be
working?
I'm trying to fine tune the program and the attorneys here insist on
letting the clients know when something has been flagged as spam and not
sent on to the attorney.

Let me know if you have any ideas..I've emailed GFI but thought I would
question you guys also.
Thanks,
Dan

Daniel A. Crain
Systems Administrator
Dean, Ringers, Morgan & Lawton, P.A.
201 East Pine Street, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone: 407-422-4310
DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Dan Crain
at DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer. Thank you.