• From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:22:22 +0100

Microsoft SMTP Server easily handles large amounts of mails, even with
GFI 8 installed.  Contact GFI Support at support@xxxxxxx and send your
troubleshooter files.  They will help you with this problem.

Kind regards,

Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. -
Messaging, Content Security & Network Security Software