GAL not updating

  • From: "Ollo Lloyd" <ollo@xxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:25:10 -0700

Hello everyone:
I have 3 different companies running Exchange 2003 SP1 - clients are using
outlook 2003 - connecting to the exchange server through the internet
using rdp over http.
If I add a user to the exchange server or create a distrubution group the
remote users GAL does not update.  I have tried downloading the address
book both the full detail and just the changes from last connection.
Nothing seems to work.  It makes no difference if the client machine is
connected to the exchange server through the internet or on the internal
lan.  The GAL does not update.

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance.