RE: GAL modification !

  • From: Saini Jaskaran <Jaskaran.Saini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:15:59 +0100

Create a .csv file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gopi Krishna N [mailto:Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 12:39 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] GAL modification !

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,
          I'm using Exchange 2000 and have around 700 mailboxes. We had
multiple office locations earlier and now we have bought a big office and
moved all the offices into one location. I have to change the addresses and
telephone numbers for all the users. What is the best way to do it ?? Could
you please help me .

Thanks
Gopi

Leading Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com No.1 ISA
Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org Windows Security Resource
Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library:
http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

This email and any attached to it are confidential and intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please let us know by telephoning or emailing the sender.  You
should also delete the email and any attachment from your systems and should
not copy the email or any attachment or disclose their content to any other
person or entity.  The views expressed here are not necessarily those of
Churchill Insurance Group plc or its affiliates or subsidiaries. Thank you.

Churchill Insurance Group plc.  Company Registration Number - 2280426.
England.

Registered Office: Churchill Court, Westmoreland Road, Bromley, Kent BR1
1DP.