[ExchangeList] GAL is not working.

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:16:51 +0530

Hi All,

           I am facing a problem related to GAL. We are not able to use GAL in outlook to check names when ever we type the name and press the ctrl+k to check the name it says "No suggestion found ".But this user is exist in AD and when we see the Default GAL in ESM it shows the all contacts after we click on " Preview " Button. Even it is not showing GAL when we click on " TO " button in Outlook`s new message windows.
            Please suggest the possible reasons and solutions.
Thanks in Advance !!!!!!!!!!

--
Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay