Re: GAL Problem

  • From: PKarumbaiah@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:48:00 +0530

try running the recepient update service

regards,
Ponnappa
Tel : 22546000-2119

                    "Dolly

                    Bareqet"             To:     "[ExchangeList]"
<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    <dolly@imd-sof       cc:

                    t.com>               Subject:     [exchangelist] GAL
Problem

                    01/12/2003

                    07:52 PM

                    Please respond

                    "[ExchangeList

                    ]"

http://www.MSExchange.org/
Hi all.

I have win 2K Exchange 2K SP 2.

I added 2 new users today to my domain. I established 2 mailboxes. I can
see the mailboxes, I can see the new users in the preview of the GAL in the
Exchange server.

All the other users & Groups are available in the clients except the new
users.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Dolly Bareqet<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns
= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
System Administrator

( +972-3-6449333 +240
) +972-54-957550
* dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx