RE: GAL

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:39:47 -0500

http://blogs.brnets.com/michael/archive/2005/05/19/560.aspx

________________________________

From: Jeffrey Moscone [mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:54 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: RE: [exchangelist] GAL

Are you serious?
Have you tried clicking the "Find Names In" button after creating a new
message and clicking the "To" button? If your Contacts are displayed
than use the drop down menu to find the sneaky GAL. If you want to
display a list of up to 100 entries from your GAL than enter a space in
the "Display Name" field and click Find.

You should probably check this out too...

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/default.mspx

www.msexchange.org