Fwd: Active directory user problem

  • From: Varsha Agarwal <agarwal_varsha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:28:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am resending this mail as I did not get any reply
and I am really stuck.
 Hi All,
 I am doing Exchange server installation for the
 first time. I had one Exchange server machine(named
XYZ) in a domain. I formatted that machine and
installed and gave the machine name as ABC and
installed exchange server again on the same domain.
The problem is that the domain has a built in
administrator account for the previous machine i.e.XYZ
and when I installed exchange server newly that user
is imported automatically. When I open system manager,
all my public folders shows only that user in members
of tab in their properties. They do not show the users
 created for the new exchange server(ABC).
 I just wanted to know if there is any way to remove
 that old administrator account from the domain
 controller or how can I resolve this problem. Help
 Please....

http://finance.yahoo.com