Fw: Event ID 9543 Exchange 2000

  • From: "Lee Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 08:27:49 -0600

[exchangelist] Event ID 9543 Exchange 2000Yes, I did run the domainprep at the
beginning -- the server has been running for well over a year & was a new
install (no upgrade from Exchange 5.5) -- have been living w/ the error since
it hasn't been creating any issues -- would just like to tie the loose ends up.
Yes, I have checked the system attendtant service and it is ok. I do have some
calls on an account that I can use to call Microsoft and am tempted to do that
-- at the very least, may learn something :-)

Lee