RE: Full Mailbox access rights on Exchange 2003

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:45:01 -0800

That is a feature and designed that way. You do not to automatically have a
group of people to have full access the Exchange and mail boxes.

Best practice, you should create a new group for Exchange admins, (trying
looking at the groups Exchange install creates,) give that group the proper
permissions (hint, server properties) and add the needed users to that
group.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You