RE: Front End Exchange server

  • From: "Kevin Koenig" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:34:54 -0500

If you open up Exchange system manager, click on Administrative Groups,
First Administrative Group, and then right click on the server you would
like to make the front end server, select properties and there should be
a check box at the bottom that should say this is a front end server.
Check that box.