RE: Free/busy

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:39:02 -0400

Saleem,

One line responses really aren¹t helping a lot.  Do you have Notes in the
picture?  Are you having Notes users that can¹t see free/busy info?  If the
answer to these two questions is ?no¹ then why are you going down this path?
As Mark (who is eminently qualified to answer you) points out, that¹s for
Notes shops.

In your other thread you said you were a E2K shop ­ so why the connector
questions?

What happens if you try to see free/busy in OWA?  Can the folks still on E2K
see any free/busy info among themselves?  What about on E2K3?  What about
between the two (flowing both ways)?

Once again, if you can add just a TOUCH more info ­ such as previous and
current environment, how you added your new server (same org?  Same AD?
Different ones?) that would be a help.  How big is the environment, how and
in what order you did things, when you did them, and what you did with your
old environment (is the E2K server gone now, for example?) would also be
useful if you want a meaningful reply.

Rick

On 8/4/05 8:40 AM, "saleem" <sroumald@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.MSExchange.org/
> Do you have some kind of notes how to set this up..
>
> saleem

Rick Boza
Protechnica ­ Technology Solutions Simplified
email: rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
407-656-9744
Visit us on the web at http://www.protechnica.net