Free/Busy-Options --> performance influence of exchange server

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:38:58 +0100

Dear list,

In Outlook 2000 and XP there is an option to change the value for the
published free/busy information of one user under (Extras / Options /
Calendaroptions / Free/Busy-Options). The value translated from Germany is
"Publish free/busy information of the next X months to the server". Default
is 2 months. I would like to know, what performance issues I run into when
setting this value up to one year? Any other side-effects?

Thx and Greets,