RE: Free/Busy info not viewable for some users

  • From: "Richard P. Brisby EXO" <richard.brisby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:21:26 -0000

I don't know how to update freebusy manually. It is my understanding
that freebusy is updated automatically at intervals set in Tools->
Options-> Calendar Options-> Free/Busy Options. These settings are set
at the default of publish 2 months and update every 15 minutes. The
users are all in the same organization, same server, same storage group.

Richard