Free/Busy Information beyond April 30th missing when scheduling a meeting

  • From: "Johnson, Tony" <t.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:38:46 +0100

I am struggling with the above problem - I can fix the problem
temporarily by running Outlook (XP in this case) with /cleanfreebusy,
but the problem returns minutes later. If you open the invitee's
Calendar, all of their meetings are visible. Nothing helpful on MS I can
find... has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you sort it
out?

T O N Y   J O H N S O N

whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the postmaster. It is issued on the basis
that Cadogan Tate Limited disclaims all responsibility and
accepts no liability for the consequences of any person
acting, or refraining from acting on it. It must not be
disseminated, copied, disclosed, modified, distributed
and/or published without the express written authority of
Cadogan Tate Limited

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx