Free/Busy Information Unavailable for moved users

  • From: "Schneider, Michael" <mschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:37:47 -0500

I have an exchange 2003 Server that is fully patched and up to date.
Everything is working fine but I am having problems with some users that
were moved to our server from another exchange 2000 server in our
organization. The problem appears when you try to schedule a meeting
with the user and it shows their Free/Busy information it says "No
information, No Free/Busy information could be retrieved." When you view
the user's calendar everything is there. When the user tries to schedule
a meeting with another user and they can view other users free/busy
information just fine. This problem started when we uninstalled the
users old exchange server from the organization. It seems that the
user's free/busy data was still being published to the old server and
not the one that their mailbox resides on. I got the updatefb.exe
utility from Microsoft and this does not resolve the issue. If anyone
has any ideas how we can fix this please let me know. Thanks!

Michael Schneider