Free/Busy Connector

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:23:20 +0300

I am having a problem with my Exchange 5.5 free / busy for one of the users.
His calendar cannot be updated when he sends out meeting requests and a
person confirms participation. It gives an error:

"free/busy could not update your calendar"

The same connector is working fine for another user who shares the same

What might be the problem.

Thomas Kamire

This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any