Free-Busy Calendar

  • From: Juan Ibarra <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:40:35 -0700

Hi,

I am having an issue with the free-busy calendar option in outlook 2000.  I
am using Exchange 5.5, SP4.

I have an administrative assistant that is trying to schedule a meeting for
several managers and she is unable to see past Nov. 1st on their calendar
free-busy option.  The default setting there is 2 months.

So the question is shouldn't I be able to see all the way till Nov. 26th
being that today is Sept. 26th? I have change my publish option to 3 months
and I am able to see until the end of Nov.

Just want some confirmation that this is the case.

Thanks for your help.

Juan