RE: Free and Busy times not visible in OWA

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:32:59 +0200

You do have to assign other users the right to view or edit your agenda.
You can do this in outlook: tools --> options --> delegates.

Also, I think that you do need at least one entry in the agenda before
it can show the busy/free time...Sounds obvious, but I think that the
agenda is created when the first entry is added to that agenda. Before
that, it shows up as a grey line...
There is no way to assign calendar rights through OWA...unfortunately.

I know one tool that will assign read rights to all to view calendars in
a exchange organization...

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Dennis Appelboom