RE: Free / Busy Folders deleted.

  • From: "MAHADEVAN Subramanyan" <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:01:04 +0530

Hi,

We have migrated Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 successfully. We even
removed the old Exchange 5.5 server from the organization. Now we want
to change our Active Directory from Mixed mode to Native mode. So we
need to remove the Active Directory Connector. But we are not able to
delete one of the Connection Agreement in the Active Directory
Connector.

Plz advice. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
Mahadevan