Foward external contacts

  • From: "Conley P. Shairrick" <conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:43:34 -0600

We are running 1 exchange 2003 server.

Some of our salesmen wish to have their emails forwarded to their home
email address.

I setup a external contact in AD for their yahoo account.

I setup, exchange general, delivery options,  Forward to :  their
external contact.

It seems like some go through, but with a my test account and setting it
up to forward to my yahoo account it doesn't work.

Exchange message tracking shows where it was delivered locally, because
I have it setup to leave a copy on the server and below that it gives a
NDR shown below.  Any Ideas?  Thanks

Reporting-MTA: dns;ex02.mydomain.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;ex02.mydomain.com
Arrival-Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:06:44 -0600

Final-Recipient: rfc822;myaccount@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.f611.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=smackoverar@xxxxxxxxx&YY=26
843&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>
Action: failed

Both the individual sending this e-mail and Cross Oil Refining and Marketing
Inc.
intend that this electronic message be used exclusively by the individual or
entity
to which it is intended to be addressed.This message may contain information
that is
privileged, confidential and thereby exempt and protected from unauthorized
disclosure
recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication,
or the use of its contents, is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have
received this communication and are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original message from your e-mail system.