RE: Forwarding mail from exchange server to an internet account

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:35:48 +0200

Yep Jim, You will need to create a custom Address or contact and that
contact needs to be on your address list.. form there you can say
forward mail to this recipient and point it to the new contact you have
created.... i think its a lot more easeir to search for "forward mails"
on the support sites that me trying to foolishly ramble on as to how you
should do it.. i have it already done.. let me know if you neeed more
help i can mail you the screen dumps ..