RE: Forwarding from E2k Server

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:29:22 -0500

David

You to create a Contact in Active Directory Users and Computers and that
will be the account you forward the mail too, you open the User in
Active Directory Users and Computers and specify to forward the mail to
the contact that you just created.

I have written an article for msexchange.org on this very subject and it
should be on the website within few days.

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"