Forward to external address

  • From: "Conley P. Shairrick" <conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:32:38 -0600

We are running Exchange 2003.  We forward one of our users emails to his
external account.  We also leave a copy on the server.  He hasn't been
receiving all of his email and when he checks our server it shows he has
emails that don't get forwarded to him.  Any ideas?

Both the individual sending this e-mail and Cross Oil Refining and Marketing
Inc.
intend that this electronic message be used exclusively by the individual or
entity
to which it is intended to be addressed.This message may contain information
that is
privileged, confidential and thereby exempt and protected from unauthorized
disclosure
recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication,
or the use of its contents, is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have
received this communication and are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original message from your e-mail system.