RE: Forward mail to PST

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:12:10 -0400

That and you should additionally check other mail-enabled applications on
the machine such as Anti-virus or add-ins that are involved.  Don't forget
to check the version of the Outlook client and seriously consider using the
OST as a solution especially if using OL2K3; the performance and therefore
functionality gain for your user would be large.