Forward A Copy of Outgoing and recieved messages

  • From: "Syed Ali" <syedali78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:18:06 -0700

Hi Fellows

i know many peoples around here to help me can u please give me solution
on my problem thanks in advance

1. i have a exchange server installed now i want to set on server side
that if some one on my domain  want to send email on any internet email
domain or local domain. then server just put one copy on my backup account
that resides on my server i want to take all records of email of incoming
and outgoing messsages i know how to forward a copy of email  to another
account when new message arrives now i just want to take the copy of sent
mails of my users in exchange can some one advice me please how to fix
that

Best Regards
Syed Ali