Re: ForestPrep-DomainPrep

  • From: "Kabalan, Bilal" <bykabalan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:47:15 -0600

You can run both tools on your Exchange server, as long as you have the active
directory connector installed

IT Group
Collins Barrow Calgary LLP

DISCLAIMER: *** This communication and all attachments to it are confidential.
It should only be read by the person to whom it is addressed.  If you have
received this communication in error, please call us (1-403-298-1500), collect,
immediately to inform us of this error so that it is not repeated. Please
delete this communication and all attachments.  Thank-you. ***