RE: ForestPrep and DomainPrep

  • From: "Lomker, Michael" <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:58:38 -0500

> Ok, that's kinda what I thought.  But I was also hoping for someone to
> tell me that "it adds the exchange tabs to AD Users and Computers" in
> all computers in my domain.

haha!  I was wondering the same thing initially.  The consensus was that you do
have to install the client on your workstations.

A bummer for me because I can't get the darn thing to run...keeps complaining
about the inability to find the directory.  Ack!  I work around it by using
terminal services to connect to one of my Exchange boxes instead.