RE: ForestPrep and DomainPrep

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:43:55 -0500

Ok, that's kinda what I thought.  But I was also hoping for someone to
tell me that "it adds the exchange tabs to AD Users and Computers" in
all computers in my domain.  Do I need to install the ADC on every
computer that I want those tabs on?  Right now, if I go to my DC, the
exchange tabs are NOT there, but they are there on the Exchange server.
I can, however, see the e-mail addresses column when I look at my list
of users.

Blah...

Matt Walkowiak