[ExchangeList] Forcing replication in Exchange 2007

  • From: Amit Kapoor <amkapoor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 00:03:14 -0700

Hi,

Does anyone know how to force replication in Exchange 2007 in different sites? Problem is that suppose if I give permission on a mailbox to a user. If takes time for the changes to reflect. Or suppose I have increased mailbox size for a user, it takes time for the changes to take effect. Is there any way through which I can make happen immediately.

What I found on the internet either you restart Information store service or in some cases like address book updation it says rebuild address book. We can’t afford to restart information store service every time we make any change.

Does anyone know some way through which we can force these changes to take effect?

Regards,

Amit Kapoor

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.