Forcing TXT or RTF format

  • From: Troy Griffiths <tgriffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:51:47 +1300

Hi,

This might (hopefully) be a simple question, however it has me stumped.

I have an access database that is sending an email. In the respective code
it specifies that the message is to be sent using TXT. However once it is
sent through Outlook (email client) and then from Exchange it changes to
HTML format.
As a result when the receiver receives the information it has additional
redundant data that simply makes the message less clear (as the HTML is not
translated)

I have setup the email address in the Outlook client and specified to only
send with TXT format - however it seems to ignore this and fires it through
with "let Outlook decide..." under the properties of the email.

Can anyone help out with some information so that I can send to this address
using TXT or RTF format only?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards
Troy

Disclaimer:
The information in this electronic mail message together with any
attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Linfox accepts no responsibility for any effects this email message or
attachments has on the recipient network or computer system.