RE: Forcefully changing the Home Server value of a mailbox in 5.5

  • From: "Venu V" <vvenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:09:13 +0530

Can any one help me for this " im not able to send message to a particular
domain..im able to see the messages in smtp queues..
can u plz help why is this happening??

Thanks and Regards,
V.Venu
Transdyne IT Services Pvt Ltd.,
23355666 x 333
vvenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.