[ExchangeList] Re: Force users to attened mails

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:42:15 -0400

Talisma may be able to do it.
James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.
11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Reston, VA 20191
O (703) 657-4612
C (703) 863-1483

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ahmad [shamshad.ishir@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 6:54 AM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Force users to attened mails

Dear All-
We are running exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 client. Our requirement is, if any mail arrives to user , he /she should label the mails ( mandatory) and give a timeline to reply that mail, and if the mail is not replied after that time a report is generated and sent to the management. and if user does not label a mail or miss to label , the report should be generated an sent to the management.. Crux is the management need to know if mail received has been answered or not. Can this be accomiplished by outlook itself.. or we need third party software .. Please suggest

Shamshad Ahmad