[ExchangeList] Force users to attened mails

  • From: Ahmad <shamshad.ishir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:24:34 +0530

Dear All-
We are running exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 client. Our requirement is, if any mail arrives to user , he /she should label the mails ( mandatory) and give a timeline to reply that mail, and if the mail is not replied after that time a report is generated and sent to the management. and if user does not label a mail or miss to label , the report should be generated an sent to the management.. Crux is the management need to know if mail received has been answered or not. Can this be accomiplished by outlook itself.. or we need third party software .. Please suggest

Shamshad Ahmad