RE: Folder Replication Status

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:20:46 -0400

I think if you look at this on the original server you will find just the
opposite.  The old server will show Local Modified and the new server In
Sync.

Suffice to say - this is a normal display for PF's that have completed
replication.

As for the choice of words "Local modified" - I have no idea.

  _____