Flash messages

  • From: "Amy Dukart" <ADukart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:44:35 -0700

Is ther some kind of add on for Outlook or a product of some sort to flash
users over the LAN? MSN messenger using Instant Messaging on the Exchange
server is alright but, I am looking for something simpler that just flashes
users so that if they are on the phone a message can be sent to them on top of
all their applications to notify them of an important phone call. We don't need
the full functionality of MSN Messenger and I don't like the fact that they can
connect to the internet such as with a passport.

Thank You,
Amy