Firewall settings for MAPI Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:25:39 +0200

Hi,

We currently try to make Outlook 2003 work via MAPI through a Firewall.
Yes, I know, it is a bit unusual...

The DC (with GC) is on the same network as the desktops, so it's just
the Exchange server that we need the port settings for.

The server is a Windows 2003 server running Exchange 2003 standard
edition.

Searching with google gave me a lot of answers, all with ISA server
involved...But no specific port settings.

Does anyone know where I can find those?

Kind regards,

Dennis Appelboom

XB