[ExchangeList] Re: FindingDLs with 200 or more members

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 02:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks james. I will check out this.

James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can, but it's more likely you will see scripts that will enumerate member count which you can then open in something like excel and filter.

Counting the number and type of Members in a Distribution list / Group via a script
http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2006/10/counting-number-and-type-of-members-in.html

James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com