RE: Filtering mail

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:08:16 -0400

Totally makes sense, we get the same repetitive questions constantly.
Do-able? We've tried, but our relays cannot filter based on header
addresses, only what's indicated in the message envelope. I'd think that 3rd
party products like GFI's could do this. If not, make a request to them to
add it as a feature. It'd sure be a selling point for me.

Greg Lara