Filtering HTML on Exchange 2003

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 16:52:51 +1000

Hi ,

Does anyone out there know a simple way of converting all HTML content to
rich/plain text format for inbound messages. We would like to limit the
delivery of potentially offensive spam getting to our internal users. Thank you
for your help.

Don McCall
Infrastructure Manager
Baptist Community Services
O: 02 9023 2602
M: 0403082854
F: 02 9023 2502
Email dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of Baptist Community Services. 3