Re: File restrictions on 10+ Mb?

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:43:34 -0400

So you have checked:

1)  The global settings for Message Delivery
2)  SMTP Server settings, under Messages
3) How does Microsoft Word come into play with this? Are you using it
as the default editor in Microsoft Outlook? If so, you should switch
the Plain Text. Microsoft Word is not for email and introduces and
whole slew of security issues.