RE: Fialed Migration (sort of) Exchange 5.5 to 2K3

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:32:24 -0400

Don't you have backup of the old Exchange server, if so try to restore
and recover it first.

Else,

 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278918

Refer the above link. Be very careful, using ADSIEDIT or LDP, you can
cause serious damages if you make a wrong move.

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator