Feeds / NNTP / Microsoft newsgroups

  • From: Nick Holmes <nick_holmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've set up feeds on Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 NNTP to get the posts from the discussion list microsoft.public.isaserver from msnews.microsoft.com -> and they should be forwarded automatically to a public folder.

Once i've created the feeds the public folders were created automatically where the posts should be stored, but the posts never appeared :\

Correct permissions were applied on the public folders, so that anonymous and default accounts can post on this public folders (so that the nntp service can have the permissions to post the posts in this public folders).

Any ideas of what extra settings I need to add/change/modify to get the posts that are on the microsoft.public.isaserver to my public folders please?

Regards,

Nick Holmes.

Free, simple, fast, memorable email
Become you@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at http://www.emailaccount.com/